Thursday 18 February 2016

Peter 'P-Square' Okoye Apologizes To His Brothers Over His Outburst On Twitter [SEE TWEET]


Peter Okoye has been in the news all week since he came out to rant about kicking his older brother, Jude Okoye from P-Square’s management team.

Peter Okoye, Paul and Jude have been in a triangle since Peter’s first rant and not so pleasant words have been exchanged back to back.

It appears that Peter Okoye has finally listened to people who implored him to put every issue behind him. He has since sent out an apology message via his Instagram page which reads:

    I am not perfect i make mistakes, and it hurts people. But when I say sorry I mean it. I am so SORRY for my actions. I sincerely apologize🙏🏽

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...