Monday 29 February 2016

Singer, Terry G Reportedly In Another Fatal Car Accident [SEE PHOTOS]

 

Hitmaker Terry G recently was involved in an autocrash that left his Range Rover completely destroyed.

The accident is said to have occurred around 6am this morning between first and second roundabout along Lekki-Epe Expressway.

The singer was coming from a night club when he had the accident.

  

This is Terry G’s second fatal crash in 5 years when he crashed a Toyota Camry.


When NET reached out to Terry G he confirmed he is very hale… ‘So you self no believe say nothing happen to me, I dey kampe,’ Terry G quipped.

‘I am ok my brother. I just say make I rest. Just thank God for me say nothing happen to anyone of us,’ he concluded.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...